7-Day Great Barrier Reef Luxurious Lodge Vacation. $100 off per person if booked by December 31, 2017.
Queensland’s not just a place to visit. It’s a place to discover unexpected experiences.
Visit two of Queensland’s most unexpected and luxurious locations on your next vacation. Lizard Island is truly secluded from the rest of the world. With 24 private beaches, and with only 40 suites and villas, you will be sure to find the privacy you are looking for. The hour flight from Cairns allows you to take in the true majesty and scale of the reef, one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Thala Beach Nature Reserve is located on a private beach and set in 145 acres of native forest. This deluxe eco and nature retreat is located 45 minutes from Cairns and only 15 minutes from Port Douglas. It’s close proximity with ensure you have plenty of time to enjoy the complimentary on site tours and experiences that are available during your stay.
Luxury Lizard Island & Rainforest Hideaway
- Round trip scenic flight transfers between Cairns and Lizard Island
- 3 nights Lizard Island
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily, Select wine and beer, mini bar, non-motorized water sports
- Round trip transfers Cairns Airport to Thala Beach
- 3 nights Thala Beach with Breakfast
- Day cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge guided sightseeing experience
7 Days from $4,499 USD per person*
Contact your travel agent.